Friday, October 21, 2011

[FREE] It sucks to watch

Today I had to sit and watch my JV team beast on El Cerrito High School, I had to Watch instead of playing because I got a minor Concussion and that sucked I sat and watch the other Running back beast and score three touchdowns and over one hundred and fifty rushing yards. I was very jealous of all those lucky uninjured players playing there last JV home game which was very disappointing that I missed the last game.

I was thinking about not telling the coaches that I actually had a concussion and I was going to pad up and play anyways because I love FOOTBALL and I really think I should have done that because my team had hell of fun. Football has been my favorite sport for my entire life.  I can't explain the feeling you have when your staring down the man in front of You that You must destroy.

I have played many sports in my life so when I say there is one in particular that is extra fun believe me it is fun. In football you can hit people, you can be part of a TEAM that depends on every player out there and you genuinely care about your entire team.  I love football; watching it, playing it and talking about it. In my Opinion football is the greatest sport ever created, I can't explain the feeling you have when your staring down the man in front of You that You must destroy.

No comments:

Post a Comment