Friday, October 21, 2011

[RE] Raiders got to LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found this quote on Rowlands Blog and I liked it because I absolutely love the Raiders and I always will.
" So the Raiders game on Sunday could have gone better. Everyone knew the Raiders would win because they are just too raw. After seeing Darren McFadden score on the first drive of the game, I knew we had this. Darren McFadden is just so raw, he is honestly the best running back in the NFL at this time. He can do anything. He can get around the corner any speed down the field for a 80 yard TD. He can go up the middle against lineman and linebackers and go straight through them. The Raiders have no problems with there running game. The young wide receiver we have are all good. Hayward-Bey is finally starting to find his place on our team. Moore is just raw. Ford is just so fast, I think he is the second deadliest return man in this league just behind Devin Hester of the bears."
I used this quote because the Raiders are awesome and every week I find some one on the team who just beasts up especially the Running backs. The Raiders also have a great offensive line who block for the Raiders amazing running backs, Darren McFadden and the second string Micheal Bush.

Darren McFadden is not only one of the best running backs in the NFL, but he is one of the greatest players in the NFL. Last season the Raiders rushed for the second most rushing yards in the NFL, where Darren McFadden rushed for over 1100 yards and Micheal Bush rushed for 650 plus yards, which for a back up is extremely good. And So far this year Darren McFadden has 610 Rushing yards and Micheal Bush  has 138 rushing yards and alls I have to say is Go Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment