Friday, October 14, 2011

RE - I love the game of football

I found this quote on Trevor Greenley's Blog and I liked it because I play on the JV football team and I play other sports as well but there is nothing like Football
"Football is one of the most spectated sports in the world and in my opinion it is the funnest sport out there. Football is an interesting sport and when your playing in a game it can be one of the most fun things you have ever done in your whole life."
I am on the Alameda high JV football team and I love football; watching it, playing it and talking about it. In my Opinion football is the greatest sport ever created, I can't explain the feeling you have when your staring down the man in front of You that You must destroy. I have played many sports in my life so when I say there is one in particular that is extra fun believe me it is fun. In football you can hit people, you can be part of a TEAM that depends on every player out there and you genuinely care about your entire team. To me football is even fun to watch, but when there is good blocking there will be some pretty big plays. Football is an interesting sport by how the plays are ran, there is no other sport that stops playing huddles up and then continues between each play. 



The funnest part about football is definitely blocking and making tackles. Just hitting a guy gives you so much adrenaline it ain't even funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment