Friday, September 16, 2011

[Ce] Video games in the new generation



Games are part of our generation and they make more money than most companies ever do. If you ask anyone if they play video games now a day it is a definite yes. With a wide variety of games and game playing individuals, the games just don't get boring. The many games allow people to choose and play their favorite games without not liking a game; because if someone does not like the game they can exchange it and get a new one or play a different game they already own. For example my favorite games are shooters but my second favorite is a role playing game that has to do with gaining levels by protecting the world by killing creatures and doing what ever I feel like doing. In my opinion the best games are the shooters from the Call of Duty franchise, the Elder Scrolls Franchise and I can not forget to mention the Madden franchise.

The best game console, in my opinion, is the X-box 360 where the best and most diverse games are made for. Some of the best games ever are made for this console like the Halo series, Gears of War series and Fable 2. The people who work for the X-Box company put time and effort to make the greatest possible gaming experience. I am a very good gamer, ask Biruk, I kick his ass every time I play him in MW2 and Halo Reach. I have been playing video games for a long time and I will beat anybody. I don't play during the school year though because of my many sports. Video games are going to be, and are already becoming a big part of this new generations child hoods for better or for worse!

1 comment:

  1. Indeed the game industry has become a huge, multi-billion dollar affair. There's no getting around it...vg's are a major influence in our society these days. I don't play them myself any more, although I spent plenty of time in my childhood on a good-old NES.

    Here's my main comment about this post: read the first paragraph aloud to yourself and see how many times the word "game" shows up. It starts to sound clunky! See if there are ways to rephrase things so they go a little smoother...

    ReplyDelete