Friday, September 16, 2011

[RE] Foot balls back Baby

I found this quote on Rowlands blog and I liked it because I love football
With the NFL lockout over, preseason over, the start of the 2011 NFL football season is upon us.
I liked this quote because i am a hard core  football fan. I am very excited for this season because I believe that this will be one of the best NFL football seasons ever with one of the best of free agency pick ups ever. I believe that the Raiders will shock the National Football League and get into the play offs and hopefully make it all the way. The teams I predict will make playoffs are the Raiders, Ravens, Jaguars, Jets, Patriots, and the Steelers for the AFC including the wild cards. My predictions for the NFC in playoffs are Forty Niners, Eagles, Bears, Saints, Falcons, and the defending Superbowl champions, the Green-Bay Packers. The reason why I believe these teams will make playoffs is because they have many good players.

My predictions for this football season might not come true but my expectations definitely will. The season will have some exciting runs, receptions and passes. The professional football players have already had a great first week with many close exciting games. The Raiders, Jets, Redskins, Eagles, Chargers, Lions, Packers, Bears, Niners, Cardinals, Patriots, Bills, Bengals, Ravens, Texans, and Jaguars are the teams that had a great first week in Which they ended in wins for those teams listed. Let us all be excited for this new NFL season. Go Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment