Thursday, September 22, 2011

[Free] The Island Bowl

I am very excited for tomorrow for this is the biggest Alameda football game every year the Island Bowl. I am the starting running back against the feared Encinal defense, but I am embracing the defense, for this will truly challenge me and my entire team. The Encinal Jets have been training very hard to beat us, but it will truly be an all out battle. Our Alameda high JV team has been training for this ever since the summer and have been very well coached and prepared. I plan to run all over Encinal for it will  not be Encinal tomorrow. It will be an extended Alameda high for I am very confidant in our team, we will shut them down and every play will be a physical battle against the person in front of me.

Our greatest strength is our line backers. Our linebackers HIT, SWARM, and FUCK people up,  that is what they do, they always help their team mates get up in attitude, intensity, and from the ground because that is their job. The most important thing in order for us to win is to stay a team, help each other up if we mess up, and TO DO OUR ASSIGNMENTS(JOBS). If we stay focused and just do our jobs we should just kick Encinals Ass, and since most of the people who are reading this go to Alameda High they should be supportive of all the sports teams; no matter if its Golf, Football, and or Water Polo. All I have to say now is Go Hornets!

2 comments:

  1. I left a response to this here:

    http://keelanjordans.blogspot.com/2011/09/rpbig-game.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i responded to this here:

    http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=7498950935697804295

    ReplyDelete